- Cancer Survivors: The Battle On and Off the Field
- Ally Coulter Designs, “Ultimate Man-Cave”
- Super Bowl XLVIII Commemorative Artwork by Charles Fazzino
- Ingrao, Inc. and FENDI Casa present “A CASAblanca Christmas”
- Cullman & Kravis, “30th Anniversary”
- Darrin Varden Design, “Winter Solstice”
- Campion Platt and Sleep Studio present “Suite Dreams”
Thanks to all who made the 2013 Holiday House NYC a huge success!
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
March 12, 2014Holiday House had a bit of Irish luck when talented designer and blogger Patrick J. Hamilton agreed to create a room for our 2013 NYC show house. And we are even luckier that he has written a guest blog here about the inspiration and selections for his elegant St. Patrick’s Day... More ››
Top Designers Deck the Halls of the 2013 Holiday House!
"Christmas in Casablanca, winter solstice, and a Palm Beach-inspired salon de thé are the inspirations behind a few of the 27 rooms designed by 30 top designers for Holiday House NYC, which recently took up residency inside a stately 1920s mansion on the Upper East Side. Open to the public through Dec. 18, the design show benefits the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Here, we give a tour of the house, complete with designer musings".