- Cancer Survivors: The Battle On and Off the Field
- Ally Coulter Designs, “Ultimate Man-Cave”
- Super Bowl XLVIII Commemorative Artwork by Charles Fazzino
- Ingrao, Inc. and FENDI Casa present “A CASAblanca Christmas”
- Cullman & Kravis, “30th Anniversary”
- Darrin Varden Design, “Winter Solstice”
- Campion Platt and Sleep Studio present “Suite Dreams”
Thanks to all who made the 2013 Holiday House NYC a huge success!
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
February 11, 2014Happy Valentine’s Day! Romantic Designs from Holiday House NYC It’s time to banish those winter blues because something is in the air— and this time, it’s not just a negative degree wind chill. It’s L-O-V-E. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we... More ››
Top Designers Deck the Halls of the 2013 Holiday House!
"Christmas in Casablanca, winter solstice, and a Palm Beach-inspired salon de thé are the inspirations behind a few of the 27 rooms designed by 30 top designers for Holiday House NYC, which recently took up residency inside a stately 1920s mansion on the Upper East Side. Open to the public through Dec. 18, the design show benefits the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Here, we give a tour of the house, complete with designer musings".